NSIP/DCO Project Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be a part of a massive UK renewable energy project?
Do you have NSIP and DCO experience across the UK?
So... do you tick all the boxes?
Great, let's have a chat about how this role can become your new career move then!
Taylor Hopkinson is proud to work alongside the booming solar UK market by sharing this unique and amazing opportunity for an experienced NSIP/DCO Project Manager to join one of the UK & Ireland's leading renewable energy developers.
You will be managing a Solar Nationally Strategic Infrastructure Project in the UK, conducting the Development Consent Order (DCO) process to ensure successful delivery.
- You will be conducting the Nationally Strategic Infrastructure Projects (NSIP) including the Development Consent Order (DCO) process
- You will be responsible for the development phase from feasibility studies to construction handover
- You will be maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (government officials, local authorities, experts...)
- You will be leading the commercial aspect of projects by managing budgets, conducting negotiations (£ millions), and providing accurate reports and documentation.
- DCO process knowledge and experience
- NSIP experience in the UK
- Major Infrastructure Projects experience (roads, nuclear plants, railway...)
- Utility-scale solar experience