We are working with one of the leading names in offshore wind who are looking to hire a Permitting Consultant.
The Permitting Consultant will provide support across multiple offshore wind projects in development. This will include local, state and federal permitting as well as Environmental Impact Studies (EIS).
- Support development phase permitting.
- Advise and support multiple permit managers with specialist advice.
- Assist with oversight of external contractors.
- Support environmental managers during interactions with key stakeholders.
- Review permit applications and COPs prior to submission to relevant authorities.
- Relevant degree in environmental policy, marine affairs, law, marine biology or related disciplines.
- Familiarity with US regulatory policies, process and awareness of decision makers.
- Willingness to learn and thrive in an often challenging environment with multi-disciplinary and international teams, including site surveys in high pressure situations.
- Relevant post-graduate industry experience.
- Offshore experience is a plus but not required.