Project Construction Manager
The Project Construction Manager/Delivery Manager is fully responsible for the execution of the EPC package for an offshore windfarm.
- Coordination with EPC Director & Package Managers.
- Responsible for planning and executing all logistical and construction related aspects of the project.
- Main scope includes; Transportation, Pre-Assembly, Installation, Commissioning, Marine Operations, Marine logistical setup.
- Fabrication and installation of Foundations, TPs, Cable, Towers, Nacelles, Blade’s, Onshore substation switch gear & Transformers including connection to Grid.
- Ensure EPC/BOP package is progressing according to development scope, budget and quality.
- Set up and running planning and progress DPR.
- Weekly/monthly reports and KPIs.
- Monitor progress, identify potential schedule concerns, suggesting interventions to improve progress.
- Ensuring that QHSE standards are maintained.
- Significant EPC/BOP management experience (Foundations, Cables, WTG).
- Experience delivering BOP/EPC projects from execution of large scale offshore wind projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.