Project Engineer – Battery Storage
A Project Engineer with a solid background in the delivery of battery energy storage systems is required to join a leading global developer who are developing a cutting edge, hybrid offshore wind project with attached storage. This role will play the leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of the battery storage scope of work.
- Support for battery plant during construction and into operation.
- Reviewing and approving technical specifications.
- Providing battery storage design support to other teams within the project, including project valuation, program office.
- Developing effective relationships with system and component suppliers.
- Ensure all technical recommendations/advice is supported by due diligence.
- Coordinating inspection and commissioning of battery storage and related systems.
- Carrying out reviews of technologies and suppliers.
- Commissioning and managing external studies as appropriate.
- Making certain that designs and equipment performance comply with local and international standards and codes.
- Creation of specifications and tender packages for battery energy storage works.
- Degree educated or above, or professional qualification, in electrical engineering.
- Experience in supporting electrical works in the development and construction phases of batter storage systems associated with power generation or transmission projects.
- Knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation associated with construction projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved in the delivery of a high-profile energy storage project working with a leading business in the industry. For more information apply online today.