Project Manager UK
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager has just come available to join a global leader in the renewable energy sector.
- Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct wind farms to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
- Ensure the progress on the projects under control and up to date, promote the interchange of information and ensure that the objectives are met, to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of high-level contacts throughout the UK with frequent ground presence. To establish proper relations during project development and construction.
- Responsible for Negotiation with the landowners on the transfer of use of the affected ground for the wind farms, the power lines, and the substations. To establish proper relations during project development and construction. Securing the land for future investments (wind & solar)
- In charge of projects from the identification of opportunities to the launch of their operations, following the company's processes. Guarantee the fulfilment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction, and until the beginning of the operation. To supervise Wind and PV projects from a PM perspective during construction.
- Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each project's phase (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, , Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy...), in order to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions.
- Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration as regards the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas to achieve the objectives defined for the business uni.
- Represent the Company before transport and distribution energy-producing organisations and other organisations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company's strategic interests.
- Educated to University level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Wind Project Management