Project Manager – Wind
We are working with one of the leading names in engineering services and who are looking to hire a Wind Project Manager.
The Wind Project Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of solar business and for performing, managing, and reviewing technical work performed by the solar team. In addition, this role will occasionally collaborate with the Grid Solutions business unit on wind forecasting and other wind related business opportunities.
- Manage high profile Engineering and Advisory projects for project financing, tax equity, sales and acquisitions of solar projects and portfolios, including overseeing energy reviews, technology reviews, civil and electrical design reviews, review of commercial and technical contracts, project schedule, project financial model, CAPEX and OPEX costs, environmental and permitting review, site visits and construction monitoring.
- Drive business development and client engagement activities for the wind business segment, with an emphasis on Due Diligence.
- Explore market opportunities with customers to define current and evolving needs. Participate in corporate business planning and help achieve solar-related business growth and profitability goals.
- Prepare proposals detailing a scope of work, team, budget and schedule for completion.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in physical science, engineering, or a technical field at an accredited university; advanced degree preferred, with a minimum of 5 years' previous experience in a leadership role in the field of solar energy.
- Extensive knowledge of the design and implementation of wind generation technology.
- Proven track record in the wind industry, either as a developer or as a consultant.