Job ID 13590
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop winning strategies to close executable orders in line with company objectives.
- Develop proposals; ensure deals deliver value to the Company and the Client; drive competitive pricing. Includes compiling and submitting required tender documentation.
- Support the Sales Manager in his/her contract negotiations
- Provide commercial support to the Sales managers with budgetary proposals and studies during opportunity development. Provide commercial expertise and timely response to customer requirements, and where required operate as an additional point of customer contact.
- Mobilise and lead multifunctional support teams to implement the transaction strategy on complex, multi-million dollar transactions.
- Provide analysis of risks, profitability, commercial and technical inputs to support the Risk Management processes for transactions.
- Upon execution of a sales agreement, ensure handover from commercial team (Inquiry to Order) to Project execution team (Order to Remittance)
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience with storage / solar/wind power plant products.
- Highly motivated team player, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in bid preparation and contract negotiation for power plant projects.
- Ability to perform effectively in a non-hierarchical, team type environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills
- An MBA or relevant post graduate qualifications would be highly regarded.
- Additional languages would be considered a plus