Job ID 7684
Quantity Surveyor required for a leading subcontractor in the offshore wind sector.
- Assist the Project Manager in evaluating the work / priorities due to scope changes in the initial order of the customer.
- Ensure that all changes are communicated in writing and in accordance with the contractual procedures with the customer and internal departments involved.
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Technical baggage for reading steel drawings
- Good knowledge of cost price calculations
- Sense for accuracy and attention to detail
- Check the contracts to determine a start budget.
- Evaluate the contract conditions with the Project Manager and identify possible risks and opportunities.
- Assist with the monthly budget check.
- Follow additional changes within the project.
- Carry out cost price calculations of changes within the project by collecting information from the internal departments in which the possible impact on execution time and safety (method statements) is not forgotten.
- Draw up a budget for new customer instructions and possibly defend them with the customer.
- Advise the Project Manager and Project Planner for possible claims.
- Extensive experience in comparable positions is a must.