Recruitment Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
Our market is booming - as the renewables sector continues to expand (predictions of 24m jobs by 2030), we are growing our award-winning team to meet that demand. We have a fantastic opportunity in our award-winning Offshore Renewables Contracts Team.
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of recruitment services.
You may be frustrated at the lack of progression in your current role or uncertainty in your market. At Taylor Hopkinson, you will be joining a dynamic, fast paced team who are experts in placing professionals in the world's highest growth market.
We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019 and 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise.
This opportunity is ideal for a motivated, driven, candidate focused resourcer / recruiter who has some technical / commercial recruiting experience. You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced environment where attention to detail and excellent organisation skills are essential.
- Candidate generation through various sources
- Telephone screening
- Detailed candidate qualification
- Writing, posting and managing job advert responses
- Arranging interviews and providing feedback
- Growing talent pools within specific market verticals
- Utilising our CRM to organise, record and code candidate information
- Updating managers on candidate pipeline and progress against each live job
What you offer
- Previous experience in commercial / technical recruitment
- A proactive and professional approach
- Ambition and motivation to develop in your career
- A focus on delivering results
- A natural relationship builder
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in the renewables sector
What we offer you
- Best in Class salary and no-threshold commission structure
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives.
- The opportunity to progress in a global, sustainable high-growth market
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone, LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn etc
- Access to our e-learning portal as well as ongoing training
- APSCO accredited management training to ensure you reach the next level in your career
- Ongoing professional and personal development programmes, designed to support and challenge you as your career grows
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
We look after our team and love to promote internally. We believe that having fun is important too! We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
To find out more about our team and our culture, please visit: