Sales Manager – Israel
A leading global business in solar and storage manufacturing sector requires an experienced Sales Manager based in Israel to drive their expansion in the country.
- Developing & supporting new customers in Israel (account development, relationship management and lead generation)
- Selling products utilising a range of benefits from technical, commercial and service
- Develop relationships and increase business activities with existing customers
- Benchmarking of products against competition
- Participating in conferences, fairs, events ofstorage and solar photovoltaics associations, etc.
- Developing strategies to ensure achievement of sales objectives and to increase profitability
- Developing marketing activities and materials
- Providing periodic sales forecast, reports and market research
- Technological consulting of EPCs & Investors as a solution provider
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering or a comparable higher education qualification or business related studies with technical part
- Experience in sales, business development, project development or project management in the energy storage or solar industry. Having previously worked for a batttery storage manufacturer will be an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of PV inverters, BOS and system with also strong commercial sales knowledge
- Mother language Hebrew, fluent command of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and CRM software
- Willingness to travel domestic and internationally on a regular basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career in a market leading organisation with a solid proposition.