Sales Manager Netherlands
Taylor Hopkinson is working with a global leader in the solar PV industry, well-known as a Tier 1 top 10 solar PV module manufacturer. The company is vertically integrated and develops, builds, owns and operates solar PV projects internationally.
Due to continued expansion of their production capabilities and ambitions to further increase their EU market share, the company is seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) markets. A strong client network and sales track record within these markets is required, especially within the utility market.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of module sales to across Benelux markets
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationships
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customers
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor's degree or above, Minimum two years working experience in sale in the PV sector.
- Demonstrable sales history in these countries and a strong customer network, ideally within the utility space.
- Happy to travel frequently