Sales Manager South Germany
This is a position with a leading Tier 1 module manufacturer with a great reputation in the market for high quality, well-manufactured products.
Due to continued expansion of their production capabilities and ambitions to further increase its EU market share, the company is seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for South Germany. A strong client network and sales track record within these markets is required, especially within the utilities market.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to the South German market
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Demonstrable working experience in sale in the PV sector
- Demonstrable sales history in Germany and a strong customer network
- Happy to travel frequently
This is a home-office based position.