Sales Manager Thailand – Solar
An exciting opportunity for a Solar Sales Manager / Technical Sales Manager to join a world-leading top 3 solar manufacturer in Solar BIPV business sector. Company office is based in Bangkok.
Engineering Background is necessary.
- Give technical presentation of BIPV products and solution, as well as give technical advice.
- Capture arising market opportunities
- Acquisition of new customers
- Management of existing customers from before Sales to After Sales support
- Increase revenues, profitability, and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients in the region
- Degree in Engineering is a must, ideally in Electrical Engineering.
- Native in speaking Thai language and fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years field sales experience in Solar industry.
- Recent and successful sales experience in international Solar or related industry
- Have an international mindset
- Experience in business development.
- Solid knowledge of solar products
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles (existing customer base)
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation, communication, problem solving and organisation skills
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis