Sales Manager Utility Australia
An opportunity to join a global world-leading Tier 1 Solar PV Module Manufacturer. This position is located in Australia and it's a home-based role.
- Sales of PV Panels to Commercial and Industrial Projects
- Sales of PV Panels to Utility-Scale or Large-Sized ground-mounted Solar Projects
- Work together with other Business Unit staff to develop key account customers related to Utility-Scale Solar Projects, C&I Solar Projects and Ground-Mounted Projects. If possible, Joint Sales of PV panels, inverters, components, system solutions, or even project solutions, etc. to the Key Account customers in Australian market.
- Suggestions on local sales and business development strategy and practice in Australia.
- Study local FIT policy and develop the market accordingly to create more business opportunities.
- Represent the company to develop the relationship in local region with government and project EPC/investor/developer, etc.
- Acquisitions of new customers and management of existing customers.
- Regular reporting to regional leader by weekly and complete monthly report.
- Participation in local and regional trade fairs.
- Demonstrating the new products training to local distributors/retailers regularly.
- Growing company market share by using the Total Solution/Package Sales as well as providing project solutions (Need to co-work closely with other BU staff in local market).
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs.
- Support marketing activities and market communications.
- Building and demonstrating a good understanding of the market and industry.
- Implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual sales targets of the company.
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients.
- Good understanding of the local solar market in AUS / Preferred local Australian citizen.
- A minimum of 3 years successful B2B sales experience in PV Solar market in Australia.
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles.
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as intercultural skills.
- High reliability and ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and excellent team-player.
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis.