Taylor Hopkinson are delighted to be supporting a leading, global renewable energy developer/investor who are keen to attract an experienced sales manager into their Romanian business. The client have a large worldwide footprint across wind and solar investments and have identified Romania as a target territory for further growth.
- Implement energy sales strategy in Romania to reflect both long-term and
short-term strategic objectives for all revenue components:
- Sell renewable energy production internally according to the self-use principle and externally to suppliers, combining professional skills and knowledge of the organisation's ways of working
- Be the subject matter expert on the Romanian energy markets
- Lead, coach and develop others to strongly contribute to reach financial sales goals
- Lead and develop the function in respect of both people and competences; identify and develop talents and ensure succession planning
- Creating and maintaining links with key trading and regulatory partners, consumers and external consultants.
- Support growth of the Renewable Energy Investment portfolio and support other investment areas/activities when necessary.
- Contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Senior profile with 5 years+ experience of direct management of electricity sales, preferably wind or solar
- Experience of working with electricity and REC/GOO traders and brokers as well project developers
- Proven track record in complex energy, green certificate and guarantee of origin transactions, taking lead responsibility in a multinational company.
- Proven track record of using information systems to manage energy sales from end to end i.e. sales, operations, reporting and billing
- 3 years+ in a leading position
- Fluent in both local language and English (written and spoken).
- The ability to manage tasks and people effectively with purpose to arrange large and potentially complex energy transactions in Romanian environment.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to motivate others and communicate both on a strategic and technical level
- International experience and an understanding of cultural differences.
- Experience in contractual dynamics and having good administrative skills.