Job ID 16057
- Develop clear strategies & lead commercial activity for the PPA business working with large corporate accounts in Spain.
- Oversee a dn develop a strong network with a variety of C&I clients
- Responsible for the creation of a strong working rapport with senior client contacts Responsible for creating long-term PPAs with new-build assets;
- Required to prepare and arrange commercial offers in accordance with assessed client demands.
- Take the commercial lead in PPA discussions with a variety of corporate clients;
- Responsible for research and overseeing the market for renewable energy
- Manage contract negotiation with Corporates and with third-part quality verification.
- Responsible for studying the Spanish power market and self-consumption market
- Studies related to Engineering or Business School
- At least 5 years of experience in the Spanish electricity marker or the renewable energy sector.
- Solid experience with on-site energy projects in industrial facilities
- Experience in successfully completing PPA projects for self-consumption in Spain within the confines of the law.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (both written and spoken)