SCADA Engineer Representative
Taylor Hopkinson’s client is searching for 2 consultants who will be working as a SCADA Engineer Representative, for an offshore wind farm in Taiwan. The role will be based in Singapore and Taiwan.
The SCADA SER is expected to represent the client’s engineers on site and perform various SCADA related tasks. It is expected that the candidate has a broad range of technical competencies within SCADA, network and/or radio communication.
- Establish QHSE processes for SCADA Packages
- Establish a presence at the supplier yard to facilitate communication with SCADA design teams
- Produce SAT schedule for integration with the site plan
- Provide input into the SIT and Commissioning schedules and support SIT and HV commissioning managers where required
- Supervise SIT and SCADA activities at sites
- Ensure quality at site for all SCADA processes
- Participation in progress meetings and reporting
- It is expected that the candidate holds a degree within engineering, and the candidate must have track record that proves at least 5 years of experience
- Good English skills and local language will be an advantage
- The consultant must be available to start on 01/02/2020 for 18 months with an option to extend 3 months
- The consultants will normally be working 8-10 hours a day/ 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. However, on accession longer hours, may occur if required by the project.
- The main location will be Singapore with the site work moving to Taiwan for the final stages of the project. Office space in each location will be made available for the consultants.