SCADA Systems Engineer
Job ID 8689
A SCADA and Communication systems Engineer is required to work for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer in Paris.
- Engineering activities for the implementation of the SCADA and Communication systems to be part of the OSS, IAG, WTG, FON packages, its interfaces and associated design activities.
- During commissioning phase, in charge of supervision of the SCADA and Communication systems commissioning activities for the packages.
- Secure progress, and quality of commissioning activities, ensuring that works and deliverables comply with the required HSE, costs, quality & schedule.
- Ensure that the technical department's best practices are implemented.
- Compliance review of design standards, norms, state of the art, good engineering and industry practices, lessons learnt from other similar projects
- Review and validation of SCADA & Communication systems design basis
- Management and follow-up of in-house and third-party detailed design (if any)
- SCADA & Communication interfaces design between different packages
- Interaction with relevant project members
- Contractors Follow up
- Ensure required commissioning procedures for SCADA & Communication systems and in particular for offshore tests, NCR, taking over installation and handover to O&M activities are produced,
- Review and comment Contractor's commissioning documentation and challenge the proposed commissioning plan and procedures.
- Participate in all relevant reviews such as early HAZOPs, HAZIDs, technical reviews, planning, organisation, contract, etc.)
- Ensure no harm HSE policy; Deep involvement in HSE daily procedure
- Review the Commissioning Plan and associated procedures to coordinate the commissioning activities related to SCADA & Communication systems,
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are carried out according to the contracts and optimised with regards to time, costs & QHSE,
- Ensure human resources, services and tools required to perform the work have been identified and are mobilised on due time by the Contractor,
- Instruct and coordinate on-site inspections,
- Participate actively in interfaces management with other parties,
- Participate actively in the HSE and Quality aspects regarding commissioning activities and risk assessment and reviews and provide recommendations to the project regarding risks and opportunities related to the commissioning activities,
- Ensure reporting to the OSS, IAG, WTG, FON Package Technical Lead and Commissioning Manager regarding the commissioning activities,
- Ensure internal lessons learnt sessions are performed and actions are implemented in order to optimise the commissioning,
- Be familiar with the specific contracts clauses relative to or potentially impacting the commissioning activities.