Senior Fabrication Supervisor
Job ID 19866
Senior Fabrication Supervisor required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Singapore.
- Review of Employers Requirements and design drawings.
- Review the contractor's procedures ITP, WPS, PQP, NDE and coating in order to follow up in Contractors workshop.
- Review of Employers Spot check of workshop drawings and Contractors red-line mark up.
- Participating in discipline kick-off meetings if relevant.
- Support Fabrication Mgr. in participation in witness - hold points inspection and FAT as agreed in the Contractors ITP.
- Provide practical input to and follow up on implementation of fabrication relevant communication.
- Technical Queries (TQ), Communication notes (CN).
- Raise and give input to non-conformities (NC).
- Spot check of Contractors material inspection.
- Verification of welders certification, preparation and use of WPS by performing spot check.
- Spot check of Contractors NDT of welding performance, NDT equipment and NDT reporting.
- Verification of NDT operators certification by spot check.
- Final inspections of steel work before surface treatment / preparation including Contractors documentation.
- Dimensional checks of structure incl. check of position, dim. of profiles and tolerances.
- Spot check of coating: coating facilities, Inspection during coating process, paint reports and cathodic protection.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- CSWIP 3.2
- NDT Certificates and experience.