Job ID 20184
Senior Inspector required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Thailand.
- Daily inspections using clients Digital Inspection tool (DIT app).
- Inform the Fabrication Manager of all significant technical issues.
- Engage with third party inspectors maintaining a good working relationship.
- Monitor progress and quality of Fabrication contractor's deliverables.
- Steel structure including topsides, grillage and sea-fastening.
- Welding and NDT (critical for this position).
- Surface treatment (critical for this position).
- Inspection of materials delivered to site and the correct storage and preservation.
- Assist Fabrication Manager with follow-up on technical clarifications, design changes and NCR during fabrication.
- Assist to ensure compliance to HSE and quality standards for project execution.
- HSE, participate in risk assessments, weekly safety walks and toolbox talks etc.
- Extensive experience as a construction/fabrication inspector within renewable projects.
- You are an HSE role model.
- You have experience within welding, NDT and surface treatment as well as review of material certificates.
- You have experience with insulation (thermal as well as fire).
- You have experience working for the Employer (client) in EPC projects.