(Senior) PPA Manager, Renewable Energy
Job ID 19471
We are looking for an experienced PPA Manager, to join a renewable developer with a strong track record in wind, solar and storage in Germany and throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will join an established PPA Management team who define optimal marketing strategies for the electricity from wind and solar plants, evaluate the development of electricity prices and progress relationships with market participants to maximise the commercial value of projects.
- Structuring and designing PPAs - both along our client's project pipeline and for external customer projects with a focus on the German market.
- Supporting the definition and implementation of power marketing strategies for the existing portfolio as well as for projects under development
- Identifying and building business relationships with industrial companies in Germany with procurement targets for electricity from renewable energy sources.
- Organising the participation in PPA tenders
- Working closely with the Project Finance, Legal and IPP teams.
- Relevant professional experience in portfolio management, PPA origination, power trading and/or project finance.
- An existing network of contacts to utilities, traders and industrial companies in Germany would be desirable
- A willingness to travel, mainly within Germany
- Independent and solution-oriented working style
- You enjoy and have ideas to accelerate the integration of renewable energies, e.g. through hydrogen or storage solutions.
- You are a strong communicator, organised and passionate about renewable energy
- Full working proficiency in German and English
- Based in Hamburg, or able to visit for a few days each month