Senior Project Manager
Job ID 22436
As a Senior Project Manager you will:
- plan, coordinate and manage the execution of projects, (solar, onshore or battery storage - depending on your background)
- provide operational support for partners, contractors, and suppliers in a complex international stakeholder environment.
- report to our internal organisation on projects, including safety, quality, progress, finance, and organisation.
- manage the technical feasibility of projects and prepare project documentation.
- coordinate a safe, accurate and timely handover to Asset Managers.
- collaborate with sales and other project managers for specific project requirements, best practices, contract management, and knowledge sharing.
- monitor relevant market developments (solar, onshore or storage)
If you are a senior project manager with:
- at least 5 years of work experience
- a track record in project management.
- proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- flexibility to travel within Germany
- fluency in German, and proficient in English.