Senior Project Manager
Job ID 9345
A Senior Project Manager is required to work for a major Offshore Wind Farm Supplier in Europe.
- The execution and performance of the Parties' Scope of Works shall be managed by a Project team selected and appointed by the Supervisory Board.
- All contacts with Employer shall be through the Project Manager according to it's respective powers.
- The Project Manager shall invite all Parties to attend any meeting with Employer. The Project Manager shall promptly inform the Parties of the contents of all such contacts with the Employer.
- The Parties individually shall refrain from having direct contacts with the Employer.
- The Project Manager shall also solely act in the interest of the Consortium
- Report to the Supervisory Board, and provide periodical financial statements (budget control report)
- Be responsible for all matters related to the good and timely execution of the Project, and shall ensure that all legal and contractual requirements are complied with such as the administration of the Contract, coordinating the Consortium bank accounts, project/cost control, invoicing and payments
- Should ensure that all Health and Safety measures at site are given priority
- Ensure the proper performance of the duties and responsibilities of the personnel on site.
- Be responsible with relevant personnel- for the proper planning of the works, production of the over-all works programme, progress charts and personnel organisation chart.
- Create, maintain and update a Risk Register for all possible risks that may adversely affect the execution of the Project.
- Coordinate interfaces between the Parties and with Third Parties.
- Experience with offshore projects
- Experience in steel construction
- 5 years minimum experience as a project leader
- German language is desirable