Senior Project Manager
A Solar Project Manager is required to work for a growing IPP offering solar, battery and EV solutions.
This role supports the delivery of large-scale EPC solar farms and solar & battery hybrid projects across the UK. You'll be planning, negotiating, budgeting all phases of the project delivery process.
This opportunity is located near Heathrow Airport. There are around 40 people in the team who work to develop, engineer, build and operate solar/hybrid sites.
- Manage and lead both internal and external teams of engineers, site managers and contractors.
- Leading the development of large-scale solar projects
- Coaching, mentoring and managing team members
- Focus on risk management and HSE
- Tracking and coordinating project performance, planning, schedule, compliance, finances, safety and quality.
- Previous experience in leading large-scale solar projects
- Knowledge of Project Management systems
- An educational background in engineering - A master's degree would be beneficial but is not required
- Holding Project Management certifications would be advantageous
Previous experience in battery storage or EV projects would be beneficial but is not a requirement.