Site Investigation Engineer
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Technical Engineer for a global leader in the Offshore Renewable Energy industry.
The role is based in Warsaw.
- Design and manage the geotechnical and geophysical studies for the offshore wind projects in Poland
- Technical support for the risk and geohazards assessment during the development, construction and operation of the projects
- Create reports from the geoscience studies and integrate the information across multinational teams
- Liaise and coordinate work packages with local and external stakeholders, as well as contract management
- Professional Bachelor or Engineering Degree
- Experience in the functions described below within the renewable sector, especially in the field of Geosciences
- Knowledge of geophysical and geotechnical software systems
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Flexibility to travel