Solar Inverter Engineer / Senior Engineer – Dutch Speaking
Opportunity for a Dutch speaking Engineer/ Senior Engineer to join a global leading Solar Inverter company in Netherlands.
Industry: Photovoltaic, Solar Inverter, EV Charger
Primary Location: Netherlands with occasional domestic and international travel
Employment Type: Full-time
Office: Amsterdam temporary remote working
As a Technical Support Engineer:
- You will be working with a team of experts in their field who have a track record of developing markets and achieving year on year sales targets.
- You will be a key contributor to achieving our goals in your region by being a technical expert in our portfolio of solar photovoltaic inverters, energy storage systems and EV chargers.
- In a customer facing role you will establish, and develop strong and synergistical relationships with key stakeholders in company's distributor, installer and/or EPC network,
- In collaboration with the sales director and sales team, you will maintain customer relationships, develop and strengthen their loyalty and gain their trust by providing a high quality of technical support that provides unique value to the customer.
- You will hold customer training face-to-face and online, create and manage local technical documentation, establish a knowledge data base, and represent company at exhibitions and trade fairs.
- You will support the local sales team and customers with all technical questions relating to inverters and also with PV plant design.
- With your technical knowledge and your understanding of the competitive landscape you will proactively provide input to company's roadmap of new product developments in collaboration with our Head of International Business Strategy.
- You will assist our customers with after-sales related topics where you will work closely with company service team and service partners in EMEA.
- A technical background with a bachelor's degree from a University or Technical College, preferably in Electrical, Renewable, Photovoltaic Engineering or similar.
- You are business fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have knowledge of the technical requirements for PV, energy storage systems, EV Chargers in the distribution and/or utility scale segments, including product specifications, grid code requirements, competitive landscape, tender requirements,
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry.
- Prior work experience in a PV related industry is not necessary but will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- "Start-up" and "Hands-on" mindset
- Can-do attitude and hands-on mindset
- Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
We will help you by:
- Providing you with an attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- The unique opportunity to be part of a diverse team, spirited with a multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which leverages your abilities, skills, and scope.
- The unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, energetic and rapidly growing within the team with flat hierarchies, fast decision making and strong opportunities to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry.