Stakeholder Relations Manager
Job ID 15294
- Identifying, defining and managing stakeholder needs and engagements including communities, government, political and special interest groups.
- Determining non-technical (including legislative, regulatory, reputation, political and social) risks and develop appropriate mitigations to support.
- Developing and implementing local government and community engagement plans in accordance with the shareholder agreement, and agreement with C&A Japan's position.
- Informing the Japan social investment and sponsorship programme to best position bp as a socially responsible company.
- Acting as one of the external interfaces of the project - including direct engagement, digital channels, public point of contact etc.
- Working with C&A in relevant content creation (for e.g. community fact sheets) and leverage digital content, media, partnerships, and sponsorships etc.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Japanese Native level, English Professional Business level
- Stakeholder management experience (including local government, communities and special interest groups) in a dynamic, high profile organisation and related industry.
- Confident in engaging external stakeholders and advising project leaders on non-technical risks. Able to develop and deliver engagement plans to secure societal support.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English, with the ability to convey complex information in smart, creative formats to effect real change.
- Proactive, curious and courageous, you will be willing to experiment, learn and continuously adapt.
- Able to prioritise and respond to dynamic situations.
- Experience in the local renewable energy industry and stakeholder management in securing societal support.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Issues and crisis management experience desirable.