System Solution Engineer – Spain
Job ID 8464
- Proposal of technical solutions during the presales phase, focusing on providing the customer an optimized solution from a complete PV Plant perspective.
- Complete pre-design of a PV Plant, including array design, optimized DC/AC ratio, inverter position and size of the MV Station, preliminary DC, AC and MV cable sizing and routing.
- Comparison among different design strategies (Fix Tilt/tracker, String/Central inverter, Mono/Bifacial Modules) in order to meet customer demands ( Reduction of CAPEX, OPEX , LCOE).
- Preliminary calculation of BoS, Plant Yield and LCOE of the proposed solution.
- Defend the technical proposals in customer meetings.
- Project technical documentation management.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, industrial engineer or a comparable higher education qualification.
- At least three years of experience in technical design, technical sales, development or project management in the Inverter/ Solar PV industry (candidates with experience in EPC companies are desirable).
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Spanish. Chinese/ Portuguese skills valuable.
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills and willingness to travel, mainly inside Europe.