Technical Director EMEA
We are excited to be working on an exclusive basis with one of the world's leading renewable energy IPPs, who are seeking to hire a Technical Director, EMEA for their established and expanding EPC division.
The Technical Director, EMEA will be responsible for leading activities across its EPC service business, while managing an international team of >50 employees both directly and indirectly. In addition, this position will involve setting the technical standards for the organisation's system design, planning and construction across HV solutions.
- Management and Functional Lead of for the in-house EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) teams throughout the EMEA region
- Setting technical standards for system design, planning and construction across EMEA HV solutions for all solar and additional battery energy storage projects
- Driving international product management of new applications through leading the technical R&D
- Working in close communication with international teams (APAC + America) to ensure alignment on technical quality and for optimization through exchange
- Close communication with and reporting to, the board/management, including data and presentation preparation and delivery
- Proven and extensive leadership experience, including managing large teams across multiple offices/locations
- Track record of planning and constructing utility-scale PV projects. Additional rooftop/C&I solar and wind project experience is advantageous
- Excellent understanding of PV solar technology
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are advantageous
- Strong communication skills, understanding of multiple cultures and good digital acumen