Brand & Stakeholder Manager
Newly created position leading the stakeholder engagement and marketing plan for one of the largest generators of onshore wind energy in the UK with a growing portfolio of clean energy assets.. This role will deliver demonstrable benefit through the delivery of the company’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals and brand strategy. You will oversee the utilisation of £1.6m in annual community funding across 34 wind farms throughout the UK and ensure compliance in utilisation.
The role will interface closely with the Senior Management and Asset Management Teams to support them in promoting our client. This will be achieved by building strong relationships with all stakeholders including communities local to our client's wind farms and offices, promoting the company brand and corporate mission, building content and utilising various media sources to ensure placement of news stories in local media, social media and online.
- Develop and lead the stakeholder engagement plan for, identifying priorities and key messaging for the stakeholder community.
- Gather intelligence and feedback from stakeholders to identify emerging issues, risks and opportunities, supported by data and key metrics.
- As a subject matter expert, advise the Senior Management Team on Brand strategy stakeholder communications plan.
- Creatively design inspiring messages in response to responding to local community questions confidently and quickly.
- Using all forms of media, including social media, to promote the brand as a responsible operator to local communities within the company’s brand guidelines.
- Promote the company through, marketing, company website, events and appropriate sponsorship aligned to the mission and values of the company.
- Working closely with external PR partners, media and all stakeholders, build the company brand to improve impact of investment in communities, regulators and industry bodies.
- Assist the business in communicating appropriately with all relevant stakeholders including councillors, local authority officers, education sector, local community groups and individuals, particularly in relation to lifetime extension, planning and consenting matters on our older wind farm sites.
- Overall responsibility and ownership of the company website and associated analytics to ensure the website is best in class to communicate with all our stakeholders, including talent attraction and stakeholder support.
- Lead the development of content, collateral and key messaging to promote the corporate brand across the complete range of stakeholders.
- Community relationships and community funds.
- Assisting the Asset Management Team (AMT) in developing strong and meaningful relationships with community members, including landowners, local contractors, schools, employers and community groups, providing personal support on the ground as needed.
- Work with community funding partners or community groups to help them conceive and deliver effective community funding projects utilising the community funding provided by the company.
- Introduce innovative and relevant ideas to communities to ensure maximum impact of the community benefit fund, aligned to the corporate goals and objectives of the business.
- Through relationships with our community partners, monitor monthly and annually report on the utilisation of our community funding commitments. Create reports on engagement activities, including insights that illustrate the business impact of the community and monitor stakeholder satisfaction on a regular basis.
- Using detailed knowledge of community funding agreements, effectively monitor and evaluate project delivery, sharing both best practice and lessons learnt, and contributing to organisational learning. Raise any ethical concerns about the use of our community funding immediately to the SMT.
- Bachelors degree in business marketing or similar.
- Experience with social media analytics tools.
- Digital marketing.
- Ideally a strong interest in IT and Web subjects.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160