Taylor Hopkinson are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for a leading Offshore Wind EPC Contractor on a Permanent basis. The role will require you to work both onshore and offshore throughout various project sites globally.
- Development of method statements for upcoming works prior to execution.
- Improve and implement method statements in practice when on site.
- Ensure effective communication between the site or vessel and the office.
- Track installation process of projects onboard Vessels.
- Monitoring of projects’ progression as well as assist in the coordination of activities in the field and, where necessary, “fine-tune” activities in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent.
- Assist in any ad hoc requirements of the projects.
- Ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- Qualification to a degree level in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering or have relevant experience in Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering.
- Ability to travel and work abroad.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- GWO Basic Safety Techniques certification (Working at Heights, Fire Awareness, First Aid, Sea Survival, Manual Handling).
apply for this now
+44 (0) 771 502 7923