Regional Sales Manager – Central/East coast USA
Regional Sales Manager required for a leading solar PV manufacturer.
Our client is a leader in the field of solar PV manufacturing and operations globally. They are also vertically integrated and develop solar PV projects on an international scale.
Due to continued demand in USA market, they are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for sales of their components to EPCs, installers, developers and utilities across USA.
Report to: Sales Director
Location: home based (USA)
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across USA.
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, sales working experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Ideally to have existing network in responsible region with EPC companies & solar components wholesalers.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Good team worker
- Happy to travel frequently
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160