Accountant required in Norfolk to join a leading Renewable Energy organisation on a permanent basis.
- Supporting with securing overall project performance costs, finance and drawdowns
- Take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of all financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow)
- Preparation of annual accounts in line with IFRS, bank reports and special topics as required
- Provision of regular financial reporting
- Managing the delivery of the budget, forecasting and setting strategic plans
- Working with auditors, shareholders and the relevant tax authorities
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) supported with significant industry experience preferably within the renewable energy industry
- Experience in accounting
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, able to explain financial concepts and challenge the way things are done with a look to find solutions and improvements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business in the renewable energy sector, to develop and gain experience of working in a fast paced environment with some of the leading figures in the industry.