Administrator – Operations
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of recruitment and business intelligence services. We need an organised and team focused administrator to support the Operations Team.
Our business is growing to meet the demands of the market This role is ideal for someone who is looking to contribute ideas, develop your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and professional international environment.
- Ownership of all administrative, facilities and operational project support duties in Glasgow office and in support of wider business
- Supporting Business Operations Team with internal recruitment administration
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Glasgow office meeting and greeting clients, candidates and suppliers both on the telephone and in person
- Managing meeting room bookings for the whole team
- Administrative duties, such as, mail distribution, stationery orders, facilities management to ensure smooth running of office
- Supporting consultants in the delivery of their role through administrative support - this may involve working on project teams to support production of project documentation to be supplied to clients or documentation for internal use
- During busy periods administering placement of online adverts across all our media channels, and ensuring consistency and quality is maintained by proof reading and rejecting copy that does not conform to our company guidelines
- Administration support with induction process for new employees including on-boarding schedules, training plans, hardware and software orders
- Supporting Operations team with organisation and promotion of internal and external company events, either directly or through external events co-ordinators
- Ownership of online chat inquiries
- Support with travel logistics, conference bookings and international travel
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
- Time management skills to prioritise urgent and important tasks ensuring project deadlines are achieved
- Detail oriented approach to ensure accuracy of information
- High level of communication skills demonstrated both verbally and in writing, to ensure a clear understanding for all parties eliminating miscommunications
- The ability to utilise forward planning skills to make appropriate decisions to ensure potential challenges are overcome before they present a problem in real time.
- Problem solving skills to ensure that obstacles to success and various challenges are successfully overcome
- Effective use of technology including MS Office application (365 / Sharepoint) online portals, Docusign, Bullhorn, Cube 19 and Adobe
In return, you will be offered a market leading salary and package along with the opportunity to grow your career from our stunning Glasgow City Centre offices, as a valued member of our international team.
We love to promote internally and provide training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional development. If you want to contribute to a truly global, award-winning team in a sustainable growth market, apply now.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: