Asset Manager Italy
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Asset Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
The job is based in Milan.
- To be responsible for maximizing the profitability of wind assets
- Collaborate in the preparation of the budget and financial reports
- Manage the P&L, forecasting and ensure compliance with the debt agreements and contracts
- Support O&M activities related to bidding for new contractors and reviewing O&M deviations
- Establish relationships with local institutional stakeholders for permitting, negotiation of contracts and PPA´s management
- Ensure compliance with local environmental regulations
- Professional Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical, Energy or Economics
- Previous experience in the functions described within the renewable sector in Italy
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Availability for business trips across Italy
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity, project management skills