Business Development Manager South Africa
Job ID 10694
- Develop and revise strategies to expand growth and build and manage an effective pipeline of new opportunities.
- Assist with budget development and provide support for new/existing growth initiatives.
- Develop new and existing client relationships within the renewable energy market in South Africa.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand the company's value proposition and use this knowledge to prospect the value we are bringing to the renewable market and observe and evaluate the industry tends on our current performance.
- Manage due diligence for development or acquisition of projects.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to contract acceptance, as well as through ongoing relationship management.
- Manage financial modelling and analysis and development of proposals for presentation and delivery.
- Lead marketing activities and represent the company at relevant networking events.
- Oversee and manage the business development team in both project / program leadership as well as individual and team-based staff management activities including talent acquisition, staff development, performance management, and goal setting.
- Proven sales ability and problem-solving, team building, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and development skills that mentor subordinates and provide an environment to develop employees for increased responsibilities and personal growth.
- High ability to handle effectively multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and experience negotiating contracts, pricing, and terms with vendors.
- Excellent financial skills and ability to analytical financial data.
- Willing and able to travel internationally to prospective project sites.