Client Representative (Foundations Coating)
Job ID 15533
Client Representative (Foundations Coating) required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in England
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality.
- Act, behave and lead by example according to company values.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from company and Contractor organisations.
- Client rep will be working on both SOV (administration, planning, reporting etc) and CTV/location (checking work contractor).
- FROSIO Inspector Level III or NACE Coating Inspector Level III.
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
- BOSIET/HUET incl. CA-EBS.
- Medical certificate including chester step.
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training.
- LOLER and CDM.
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role.
- Relevant work experience within specific package area.