Commercial Project Manager
Job ID 15480
- Monitoring contracts and ensure that all customer billings and contract variations are raised, issued and logged in an accurate and timely fashion, minimising disputed amounts.
- Work with the Project Managers and Finance team to maintain accurate project cost control.
- Together with Project Managers and Finance produce accurate monthly forecasts.
- Undertake contract reviews to identify efficiencies and opportunities.
- Business Partnering with key personnel to understand key cost/revenue drivers and variances to budget and drive out unnecessary costs.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, plan and resolve issues and concerns.
- Own and administer the project change control system.
- Together with Legal support, Commercial and Chartering teams, review tender documents including draft conditions of contracts, charter parties and other agreements.
- Together with Legal support, Commercial and Chartering teams, negotiate conditions of contracts, charter parties and other agreements.
- Support Commercial to ensure effective project handovers are completed after each successful contract award.
- Recommend and help implement improvements to process and procedure where applicable.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in law or project/commercial management
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- 3 years similar experience in commercial projects, ideally in the field of marine or construction
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage own workload and conflicting priorities
- Strong planning capability and attention to detail
- Organised, accurate and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office