Commercial Project Manager
Commercial Project Manager required in Paris to join a leading renewable organisation in a critical role involved in the delivery of large offshore wind projects. He/she will work alongside the Project Manager with responsibility for the commercial aspects of the project. The individual, among other things, has responsibilities in leadership, budget, risk, contract management and stakeholder management.
- Play a lead role in the delivery of offshore wind farm projects with the aim at maximising project profit and customer satisfaction
- Monthly creation of forecast and the execution of invoicing in collaboration with the Project controlling team.
- Responsibilities include accountability of all commercial matters in project, e.g. Compliance with the terms of delivery and payment, laws and directives such as IFRS, SAP and internal control systems, timely invoicing and receivables management.
- Responsible for the order intake calculation including risk and Opportunity analysis
- Responsibility for management of guarantees and insurance inassigned project.
- Ensure the preparation, participation, progress and monitoring of claims negotiations
- Responsible for adhering to contractual deadlines and pursuing claims-related events regarding the duration, consequences and impacts
- Very good level of spoken and written English and Chinese is necessary.
- Successfully completed a university degree or an equivalent education in Business management and / or finance.
- Several years of professional experience in Commercial Project Management and financial management
- Knowledge of Project management experience in an international organisation would be beneficial.
- Contract & claim Management and negotiation skills are competences
- Strong analytical skills combined the ability to communicate with clear and precise wording.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and can communicate across all organisational levels
- Intercultural skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in the development of a leading organistation in the renewable energy sector. For more information apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on +44 141 559 6160