Communications Manager, Japan
Job ID 16044
- Provide strategic advice on communications and media relations to the country manager for Japan and the APAC management team.
- Build strong relationships, and influence key stakeholders, including the government, policymakers, media, industry partners, local administrations and communities.
- Support senior spokespeople to prepare and delivering speeches, written materials and interviews.
- Deliver high-quality content, and key messages and build our brand through digital channels, including our website and social media, and events.
- Managing the relationship with external PR/digital/event agencies in Japan
- Supporting the bid development teams with strategic advice and content development on communications initiatives.
- Speak and write Japanese fluently and have very good English language skills
- Be able to deliver high-quality communication content. Such as press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts
- Skilled at internal and external relationship management in order to execute the tasks at hand
- Good project management skills to manage each leg of the work
- Provide expert media and external communications advice to colleagues in Japan and members of the APAC management team
- Has Public Affairs skill sets