Deputy Contracts Director required for a major offshore wind farm developer working on a permanent basis in Taipei.
- Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Prepare and participate to negotiations of the terms and conditions of the contract as well as the variations.
- Document and ensure the validation of any changes/contracts variation that may arise during the contract execution.
- Prepare all required contractual communication to the Contractor.
- Ensure project disruption is avoided or kept to a minimum.
- Escalate main contractual matters to EPC Manager.
- Coordinate the actions in relation to all claims received, prioritise claims and approve responses to claim, in coordination with the Claim Engineer.
- Ensure the daily documentation of all events which may impact contractual situation.
- Manage contract's financial aspects to minimise forecast deviations against budget.
- Ensure contract management activity is accurately represented in forecasts and risk reports.
- Participate in invoice validation from the contractual perspective.
- Ensure that the project's commercial and contractual positions are well represented with contractors and understood within the project team.
- Attend Progress Meetings (and other meetings as required).
- Provide timely and relevant input to the EPCI Manager and the project team regarding commercial and contractual matters.
- Develop the information flow upstream and downstream to relevant EPCI Manager(s), and other members of the team as required.
- Provide assistance regarding contract interpretation.
- Liaise in particular with the engineering and quality teams, claims engineer and legal team.
- Previous offshore wind farm experience.
- Experienced in various forms of contract (e.g. FIDIC, NEC3, LOGIC).
- Ideally looking for someone with a QS or Legal background
- Contract management/claims management experience throughout the life cycle of an offshore wind project.
- Relocation to Taiwan