Republic of Ireland
Development Manager required to join the Irish office of a leading international renewables developer and asset owner.
The role would suit an ambitious candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to work with an established company committed to developing projects through to ownership and operation.
- Support the identification and development of onshore wind and solar projects across Ireland from site selection through to pre-construction
- Undertake landowner negotiations and secure land lease agreements
- Consult with planning authorities, statutory consultees, stakeholder groups and the wider public
- Run tender processes and coordinate external stakeholders (e.g. consultants, contractors, suppliers, advisors, local authorities etc)
- Maintain close communication with centralised functions such as procurement and financing
- Provide ongoing support to construction and asset management teams
- Degree or Masters in relevant subject
- Experience supporting the development of onshore wind or solar projects through the planning process either with a consultancy, utility or developer
- Understanding of local and national planning regimes
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious with ability to work independently and across multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Driving licence