Opportunity for an experienced Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain professional to join one of the world's leading, Tier 1 module manufacturers as a key member of its US business.
The Operations Director will lead and workj closely with a team Operations Associates and Managers, managing all Logistics and Supply Chain activities for the business in North America.
- Manage all operations, procurement, supply chain and logistics activities in NA
- Ensure the accurate and cost-effective supply of >1GW of PV modules for utilities and DG business
- Coach and oversee the activities and professional development of the Operations Managers and Associates
- Responsibility for hiring several key roles within the operations team, to support the increasing demand and growth ambition
- Maintain and optimise the document storage system for the company
- Experience in the PV solar energy industry (ideally with leading manufacturer)
- c. 10+ years' experience within a similar role
- Ability to manage workload autonomously and prioritise effectively.
- A self-starter determined to make a positive and lasting impact on a growing Operations division
- Strong people manager with experience leading small and/or large operations, logistics or procurement teams
- Right to work in the USA