ESS Senior Technical Engineer China
Job ID 9923
Opportunity for a Energy Storage System Engineer to join a global leading solar company in China.
- Have ESS sales and sales support experience. Both utilities and residential experience are preferred.
- Assist in the development of sales and support materials to streamline and scale sales.
- Take the lead in identifying and evaluating proposals from BOP contractors to support system integration.
- Work with Sales to negotiate technical aspects of contract negotiations.
- Support system modelling efforts to optimize the product offering for target applications and markets.
- Capture customer technical and application requirements to help shape next generation of product.
- Assist in developing designs to meet applicable local codes and standards.
- Experience with designing, specifying, or testing battery equipment, battery-based backup power systems, or DC/DC or DC/AC power conversion equipment.
- Strong proficiency with electrical circuit calculations.
- Hands-on experience with power systems equipment either in a lab environment or through field deployment for commercial projects.
- International ESS work experience is strongly a plus.
- Business English Standard.
- Major in Electrical Engineering or related; Bachelor's degree or above.
- Have a deep understanding of ESS and strong ability of business development or sales.
- You will have had significant exposure to the renewable industry, preferably Solar sector.
- Honest and trustworthy, rigorous and meticulous, responsible and professional.
- Have good discipline, teamwork and innovative consciousness.
- Proficient in English.
- Adaptable to international travelling.