Finance Modelling Analyst
Job ID 11596
- Financial modelling activities addressing all commercial, technical and financial parameters of the projects for debt financing structuring, project valuation (both greenfield or acquisition of projects in different stages of development) including sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of financial models for renewable energy tenders and/or PPA
- Drafting materials for internal investment approvals, financial close processes and asset sale processes; among others.
- Provide support in all activities associated with debt and equity investment processes (due diligence, documentation review, etc...)
- Drafting of presentations and materials for a diversity of internal and external stakeholders and purposes (i.e. project updates, investment approvals, market analysis, etc...)
- Support the communication process with internal stakeholders and teams both in Spain and other offices worldwide.
- Renewable energy project finance experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate finance, financial advisory or debt structuring practices.
- Demonstrable financial modelling experience, including building financial models from scratch with full modelling of financial statements (P&L, Balance, Cash flows) and with special focus on non-recourse project financing models.
- Knowledge on project finance modelling key processes and variables: Debt Sizing, DSCR evaluation, Cash Sweeps, Break -Even scenarios, etc.
- Familiar with structured finance and M&A execution processes, especially non-recourse financing structures.