Financial Controller – Madrid
Job ID 10834
- Oversee all company accounts and investments in Iberia.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Manage the integration of new assets and perform an analytical review.
- Support Operations and Financial Team in the annual budgeting exercise and undertake projects.
- Monitor the financial metrics and analysis of operating of the projects.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis and reporting exercises focused on the renewable energy market.
- Previous experience in consultancy or Big4, highly valued.
- Advance level of English.