Head of Supply Chain – The Baltic region
Taylor Hopkinson have been retained by Ignitis Group to search and select a Head of Supply Chain for their renewable energy arm of the business.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible to contribute to the development of the Supply Chain and Procurement global strategy, as well as increase the team.
The preferred job location is Vilnius or Warsaw with the possibility to consider other locations for the right candidate.
- Develop the Supply Chain and Procurement strategy, create KPI´s and standards and set up the team.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with wind and solar suppliers across the Baltic countries.
- Negotiate relevant contracts and commercial agreements with providers (wind turbines, solar panels, EPC contracts, BoP, etc).
- Manage the strategical development of purchase strategies to ensure profitability and build relationships with key providers.
- Coordinate with Development, Engineering, Project Management and Finance team for strategical support.
- Being part of the ambitious Top Management (Global) Team.
- Develop and implement the Procurement Strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience in the renewable energy sector in Supply Chain/Procurement responsibilities.
- Strong supplier network in the wind industry. Solar PV experience would be appreciated.
- Experience negotiating complex issues, creating solutions and delivering value for the business.
- IT literacy - MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel when necessary.
Competitive salary package offered.