Job ID 16080
Interface Lead required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Scotland
- Identify and manage technical and organisational interfaces between contract packages and suppliers.
- Ensuring the identification of interfaces between packages and the timely transfer and incorporation of design data (including changes).
- Promotion of good quality interface management.
- Identification of technical and organisational interfaces and processes between work packages and suppliers.
- Promote a common basis of design and ensure consistent application.
- Ensure functional sign off interface deliverables within the various tender packages.
- Coordinate and cooperate with Technical Department to ensure compliance with company initiatives, standards, and procedures.
- Manage the Project Interface Register.
- Establish, develop and manage an interface database for the project.
- Participate in the tendering processes for the major contract work areas to ensure that the interfaces are suitably defined within the contracts.
- Participate in interface coordination meetings with contractors and support the Package Managers on all interface aspects.
- Manage the exchange of interface information between all packages and disciplines in the project.
- Record the exchange of information between parties and record to close out of interfaces.
- Organise meetings concerning different interface topics within the Project Team and organise reviews and interface meetings as required to ensure full understanding of project interfaces.
- Identify interface risks and provide and implement (where applicable) possible risk mitigation measures, working closely together with the Risk Manager and Package Managers.
- Interface Reporting.
- Communicate interface risks and quality measures to all process participants in a clear and understandable way.
- Organisation and moderation of coordination meetings concerning different interface topics within the Project Team.
- Monthly reporting to Project Management and Engineering Management.
- Produce Monthly reports.
- Engineering Degree qualified.
- Experience of interface management of similar large scale offshore projects (preferably offshore wind farms) or experience in a mix of package roles within an offshore wind farm project.