Marketing and CRM Manager
A unique opportunity for a Marketing and CRM Manager to join a fast growing, international Solar power company. You will be based in the international team in Amsterdam.
As the Marketing and CRM Manager, you will be responsible for Marketing and Customer Relationship Management towards and fast expanding group of installers and Distributors, mainly in the Netherlands. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment with a great team across many different countries with lots of experience from the industry.
- Bachelor degree or higher. Preferably in commercial or marketing related major.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, any other European language or Chinese is preferred.
- Ideally have 3 years of experience, especially in Marketing Management. Previous experience in the PV inverter industry is perferred.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever it takes at any cost until the job is done.
- Good communications skill of cross function & to external customers/ vendors.
- Familiar with HubSpot/share point software.
- Good at copywriting of news articles in Dutch.
- Support the Sales Director to achieve and maintain successful customer relations.
- Will perform supportive duties related to sales administration.
- Like to work in structured ways using CRM software's like HubSpot or similar.
- Love to serve customers and talk to people in the industry to ensure a delightful experience.
- Proactively and creatively come with proposals on how to improve customer experiences.
- Support partners with sales and marketing
- Organization and conduct of internal / external training
- Attending meetings and elaboration of reports to the headquarter in China
- Support local activities such as prints, takeaways, seminar, tradeshows, etc.
- Work closely with International Marketing team to drive local results.
- Initiate brand driven with Distributors and PR partners in the Netherlands.
- Support local activities such as online campaign, prints,….
- A salary that matches your experience.
- Dynamic office environment in Amsterdam
- Opportunity to grow together with a rapidly expanding team and international
- An entrepreneurial and fast paced work