Taylor Hopkinson are working alongside one of the leading brands in solar and energy storage globally. We are searching for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in energy storage or solar technologies to lead marketing activities across Europe.
- Develop the Marketing strategy in respective region and make the execution plans control whole implement process
- Coordinate and promote all kinds of marketing activities, be familiar with them and promote all kinds of marketing be familiar with the mainstream media and other new media within the industry
- Improve efficient corporation with media, develop and specify internal and external market integration in the responsible region
- Develop the branding management and marketing promotion strategy in the territory, carry out the brand publicity and public relation activities, manage the network and E-marketing campaigns, promote the company brand and enhance brand awareness in the market
- Investigate and forecast the market trend, search and calculate the sales related information, feedback from the customers, market trends, etc
- Be responsible for survey analysis according to the positioning and strategy of the company
- Manage and control of the company's marketing expenses and budget of the department
- Be responsible for daily management of marketing affairs
- Major in marketing or economic management related fields, Bachelor degree or above
- Experience of working in a marketing management role in the field of solar or energy storage technologies
- Have a deep understanding of marketing and strong ability to grasp market dynamics and market direction; Proficient in operating office software
- You will have had significant exposure to the marketing industry
- Honest and trustworthy, rigorous and meticulous, responsible and professional; Have good discipline, teamwork and innovative consciousness
This will be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop their career within a market leading organisation with a reputation for excellence in their field.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on