We are partnering with a leading global wind energy developer to help build their investment support team in the UK.
They are looking for an experienced financial modeller who can support the development team, can help build and manipulate financial models in relation to investments and provide commercial analysis in relation to project acquisitions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing developer who are continuing to grow their investment portfolio in Europe.
- Continuously maintain, enhance, and operate financial models to provide reporting to the project management team, UK business unit finance team and project stakeholders such as lenders and lender's advisers.
- Engage with wider project team including project controls, commercial and technical staff to define and optimise the interface between project cost and technical parameters and the financial model.
- Reporting detailed analysis of the on the ongoing economics of projects which can be reported at board level.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis to support project and financial decision-making processes.
- Support yearly business planning with regards to financial modelling and contribute to the integration between project financial models and requirements of project sponsors and lenders.
- Engage with independent financial advisers where required in order to develop and validate financial models and associated assumptions.
- Advanced Excel based modelling skills.
- Demonstrable business, economic and financial knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the project team and to engage (where required) with external stakeholders.
- Attentive to detail with strong logical structuring, written communication, organisational and time management skills.