Opportunity for an experienced Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain professional with fluent Mandarin language skills to join one of the world's leading, Tier 1 module manufacturers as a key member of its US business.
The Operations Manager will work closely with the Operations Director to manage all Logistics and Supply Chain activities for the business in North America.
- Support the Operations Director in managing all operations, procurement, supply chain and logistics activities
- Ensure the accurate and cost-effective supply of >1GW of PV modules for utilities and DG business
- Coach and oversee the activities and professional development of an Operations Associate
- Maintain and optimise the document storage system for the company
- Experience in the PV solar energy industry
- Min. professional proficiency Mandarin language skills
- 4+ years' professional experience in a similar role, ideally within the PV module business
- Ability to manage workload autonomously and prioritise effectively.
- A self-starter determined to make a positive and lasting impact on a growing Operations division