Job ID 13277
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions (Admin, IT, PR etc.)
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Deliver smooth internal communication and execute C-Suite's idea and strategy to improve the procedure.
- In charge of multiple projects (including process improvement, system implementation...etc.) and tracking progress towards company goals.
- At least 10 years operational/administrative experience in well-established company.
- Solutions focused and proactive in suggesting improvements and implementing new initiatives to drive the business forward.
- Excellent English & Mandarin written and verbal communication to interact with varied stakeholders and employees.
- Great project management with effective follow-up actions.
- Good at information collection, vendor research and providing detailed feedback.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented, well organized and a people person.