OSS HV/MV Technician (SAP)
Job ID 12947
OSS HV/MV Technician (SAP) required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in France.
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are in compliance with the project HSE rules.
- Attend to toolbox talks and comment relevant HSE documentation.
- Review and comment HAT and SAT procedures in cooperation with Commissioning Engineers.
- Attend the HAT and SAT.
- Site walk-downs and checks of all the OSS HV/MV equipment such as trafos, GIS, C&P.
- Ensure that outstanding work is executed, and quality issues are reported.
- Register, review and supervise resolution of the HV/MV Punch List items (Non-Conformance, major or minor punch items) on the OSS.
- When required, escalate technical arbitration/ solution validation to the Commissioning Engineers.
- Escalate all decisions with quality/delay/cost impacts to the EPCI Manager.
- Review of PTWs and RAMS related to HV/MV systems.
- Check HV/MV switching schedules.
- Shadowing contractor's commissioning team during energization.
- Act as an Employer on-site representative.
- Issue inspection reports / walk-down reports / Daily Progress Reports.
- Prepare end of shift handover report.
- Assist commissioning team with cross package activities.
- Ad-hoc tasks (both onshore and offshore).
- Prepare and facilitate handover of the Works between installation, commissioning and O&M.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Supervise HV/MV commissioning activities and associated planning for the OSS package.
- Ensure that the related commissioning activities comply with the contract and project requirements in terms of HSE, quality, planning and cost.
- Ensure zero harm HSE policy through deep involvement in HSE daily, regarding HV/MV electrical operational activities.
- Ensure that commissioning activities are performed following established procedures.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate that the Contractor has completed the Works in accordance with the relevant codes, standards, norms, regulations, laws, and the Employer's Requirements.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate the operability of the Works over their Design Life.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate that the equipment and systems supplied by the Contractor as part of the Works provide the functionalities and operation modes described in the Employer's Requirements and in the operation and maintenance plan.
- Ensure that the technical departments' best practices are implemented in commissioning activities.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination, and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively.
- Report commissioning progress and participate in commissioning meetings.
- Ensure human resources, services and tools required to perform the work have been identified and are mobilized in due time by the Contractor.
- Strong experience in HV/MV commissioning and maintenance.
- Previous experience like Senior Authorized Person up to 225kV.
- Qualified to operate equipment with voltage level up to 225kV.
- Strong experience in switching operations and electrical systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical networks and C&P.
- Recommended 3 years of work experience in wind industry.
- Recommended 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Adaptable, and ready to work with an international team.