Permitting Project Manager – Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson is seeking Permitting Project Manager to join an exciting organisation and continue to grow their permitting practice and offshore wind siting.
The successful candidate will oversee the development of proposals and execution of work including the development and implementation of permitting strategies for major development projects.
It is a Full-Time staff role based in the US.
- Responsibilities include client development, maintenance, and management; proposal preparation and sales presentations; participation in contract negotiations; project planning, budgeting, and scheduling; and establishing critical project objectives and performances.
- Monitor construction activities and contractors as well as time in the office writing, reviewing, and assembling documents, correspondence, schedules, and additional project deliverables.
- Developing and implementing strategies for obtaining permits and approvals in accordance with Project schedules.
- Identifying and developing strategies for change management with the appropriate regulatory agency.
- Assessing risk associated with permit strategies, project change requests and agency interactions.
- Coordinating with the Regional Manager and management of client accounts.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing plans whilst providing regular reports to Program Management Team.
- Managing contracts for Environmental Consultants and serve as main point of contact for Regulatory Agencies
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with environmental permits issued by various Federal, State, and local regulatory agencies.
- Support development of permit amendments, reports, regulatory submissions, and data analysis.
- Develop permit need assessments, permit strategies, and manage the permitting plans.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in a natural resources field, environmental science, or related field from an accredited program.
- Must have ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of industry, government, and public contracts on project-related matters.
- Previous experience with offshore wind projects highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Professional Registration preferred.